Potable Water Test Kit to assist with the compliance of the current IHR (2005), ILO 178 (2009) and Maritime Labour Convention (MLC 2006) on 20th August 2013. Tektrak offers this easy to use test kit for Free Chlorine (colorometer) Low and High Range, covers drinking water testing and also levels for super-chlorination, includes pH sticks, compact kit comes in sturdy plastic carrying case.
Reference: tektrak Potable Water Free-Chlorine Test Kit
Click Here to see more potable water test kits & products from Tektrak.
Aquamarine – Marine Chemicals for all your ship chemical requirements
Set of 5 posters to comply with ILO, WHO 2011 3rd Edition Guide to Ship Sanitation, MLC2006, A 3.2, IHR 2005 IHR for Fresh/Potable Water on board ship. £29.99/set of 5
Designed to cover the key aspects of Ship Drinking water to ensure procedures are complied with to provide your crew with good clean fresh water on board ship.
- Hose maintance
- Water Routine testing Guide
- Testing Station Guidelines
- Shower head Cleaning & Disinfection Procedures & Guidelines
- Distribution System Test Point Guidelines
If you dont have a water safety Plan you can do one through the Tektrak web site. See the home page. or it can be submitted by email for multiple ships where we supply a spreadsheet to make it quicker. Call now on: 01684 290077
– See more at: ( testing & dosing) http://tektrak.co.uk or (direct leisure and commercial vessel Product & chemical sales) www.aquamarinedirect.co.uk