Aqua-Antifoam – Vacuum Toilets
• Aqua-Antifoam is for use with vacuum toilet systems where due to the nature of the system unwanted and excessive foam conditions are created.
• On most vacuum systems an antifoam injection-dosing unit is fitted. Where this is the case, then Aquamarine Aqua-Antifoam should be dosed at 0.1% but may need increasing according to the severity of the problem in some cases.
• The product needs to be dosed directly into the flow of the waste water and not directly onto the foam.
• The product may also be used manually by dosing directly into the system via the nearest toilet to the main system.
• Aquamarine is able to offer dosing solutions if your system does not already have a provision for dosing in place.
• Aqua-Antifoam is compatible with Bio-Vac, Enzyme Toilet Cleaner and Enzyme Toilet Powder.
Pack Size: Aqua Antifoam is packed in 25 litre polydrums.
NSN J150 6850-99-939-1195 Product Ref. 0030