Aquamarine Ship chemical maintenance & cleaning products, test kits & chemical engineering support since 1992 to Military and Commercial Shipping.
- CHEMICALS – Complete range of chemicals for use on board ship. A one-stop-shop, engine chemicals, boiler treatments, cleaning products, maintenance chemicals, toilet, pipework and galley hygiene. Full ship technical programme to support Engine Coolant & Water Systems on board.
- COOLANT – Our engine coolants meet the need for both traditional and modern engine coolants including aluminium approved products to suit different fuel types.
- MARINE COMPLIANCE – Products reflect the oceanic and environmental demands of today with reduction in emissions, biodegradable products, recyclable packaging, chemical disposal, BPR, IHM & IMO regulations and guidelines.
- BOILER treatments and WATER SYSTEM products including Reverse Osmosis & Potable Water Chemicals.
- Potable Water Safety Plans & Potable water management plans & products for management of Water Hygiene on board ship. www.shipsan.co.uk
- A full range of MARINE CLEANING products incorporate state of the art environmental technology with quality and well tested marine environmental MAINTENANCE products that are effective in use.
- Marine Engine Coolant E- Monitoring & Potable Water Monitoring systems.
tektrak Cloud – Technical Management for coolant, boiler treatments & Potable/drinking Water Management
Lab Services and on-board – Testing, Recording, Monitoring
- MBC, micro-biological testing of engine coolant, fuel oil, lube oil
- Bunker testing
- MBC in potable water
- Legionella lab tests and portable accurate and industry accepted tests, compliant with current Legionella guidelines and PHA & MGN guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Engine Coolant and boiler specific parameter on-board test kits and accessories including Lube oil testing and water-in oil kits and testing.
- Specialist Chemical company focusing totally on chemical products and applications Aquamarine for the marine industry
- Formulating and producing chemical products since 1992Working with shipowners, managers, superintendents to find the right solution for the right application if it is not available within our current range of products.
CONTACT US: 00 44 1684 290077 or email@example.com
ISO 9001 Certified & ISO 14000 Accredited
Aquamarine Distributor Info
Distributor Opportunities – Aquamarine Marine Ship Chemical Sales
- Aquamarine is always expanding & interested in looking for new Distributor partners.
- Our distributors are a carefully selected dedicated team of well-established marine suppliers who are interested in maximising business potential and committed to offering their customers the best possible service together with our products which are manufactured in the U.K.
- There is a specific opportunity in for new partners who are prepared to invest the time and optimise selling capabilities for maximum return.
- We are specifically looking for key port Distributors worldwide.
- Please contact us for a preliminary introduction by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 (44) 1684 290077.
Aquamarine Technical Chemical Sales Representative UK /Europe 2023
- BDM for UK and Europe maximising customer liaison including on-line meeting platforms, Face-to-face meetings, Technical on-board ship meetings as required.
- Sales and Marine background an advantage.
Please contact us for a preliminary introduction for all of the above by email, or call 00 (44) 1684 290077.
Aquamarine is wholly owned brand of Bayer-Wood Technologies Limited.