CHEMICALS – Aquamarine supplies a full range of chemicals for use on board ship. A one-stop-shop, engine chemicals, boiler treatments, cleaning products, maintenance chemicals, toilet, pipework and galley hygiene
COOLANT – Our engine coolants meet the need for both traditional and modern engine coolants including aluminium approved products to suit different fuel types.
MARINE COMPLIANCE – Products reflect the oceanic and environmental demands of today with reduction in emissions, biodegradable products, recyclable packaging, chemical disposal, BPR, IHM & IMO regulations and guidelines.
BOILER treatments and WATER SYSTEM products including Reverse Osmosis & Potable Water Chemicals.
A full range of MARINE CLEANING products incorporate state of the art environmental technology with quality and well tested marine environmental MAINTENANCE products that are effective in use.
Marine Engine Coolant Monitoring & Potable Water Monitoring systems.
Our technical team supervises and monitors your engine log sheets & we give a monthly audit report with any remedial actions and recommendations specific to your vessels.
Cloud Technical Management for coolant, boiler treatments & Potable/drinking Water Management with our test kits
Lab Services and on-board – Testing, Recording, Monitoring
- MBC, micro-biological testing of engine coolant, fuel oil, lube oil
- Bunker testing
- MBC in potable water
- Legionella lab tests and portable accurate and industry accepted tests, compliant with current Legionella guidelines and PHA & MGN guidelines, rules and regulations.
- Coolant and boiler specific parameter on-board test kits
- Specialist Chemical company focusing totally on chemical products and applications Aquamarine for the marine industry
- Formulating and producing chemical products since 1992
- Working with shipowners, managers, superintendents to find the right solution for the right application if it is not available within our current range of products.
UK Head office: 00 44 1684 290077
ISO 9001 Certified & ISO 14000 Accredited
Aquamarine Distributor Opportunity 2021
Distributor Opportunities 2021 – Aquamarine Marine Ship Chemical Sales
- Aquamarine is always expanding & interested in looking for new Distributor partners.
- Our distributors are a carefully selected dedicated team of well-established marine suppliers who are interested in maximising business potential and committed to offering their customers the best possible service together with our products which are manufactured in the U.K.
- There is a specific opportunity in 2020 for new partners who are prepared to invest for maximum return.
- We are specifically looking for key port Distributors worldwide.
- Please contact us for a preliminary introduction by email, firstname.lastname@example.org or call 00 (44) 1684 290077.
Aquasteel Specific Distributors – Rust Converter Treatment
- There is an opportunity worldwide for Aquasteel Distributors for our unique and successful Rust Converter and Primer product
- Aquasteel is a multi-market product for Marine, Industry, Construction, Automotive and retail.
Please contact us for a preliminary introduction by email, or call 00 (44) 1684 290077.